This plugin provide a widget(s) to get, read and show posts from wordpress sites (with WP REST API Installed) to an other(s) wordpress site(s)!
- Upload the WP API JSON READER plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to your Widgets Dashboard
- Add a WP API JSON FEEDS widget to your sidebar.
- Add A Widget Title
- Add the target website url (just the root address etc http://www.wordpress.org)
- Add the Number of Posts you want to display
- Add the category id
You are ready! Now check your site 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP API JSON READER” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Added Greek Translation
Release Date – 23 May, 2015
- Initial Release!